The last few weeks have been filled with introspection into the state of the world.
In the state of this pandemic, lights are really shone onto areas of life that make you realise how unimportant some things really are.
Somehow, I feel the Universe is trying to tell us all something. The message may not be apparent now, but in the near (or far) future - it will come to fruition.
One of the messages, that I've been reminded of is, how short life, and the importance of being flawed as human. So after tossing up a number of takes and making mistakes, I decided.
NFG - Create and post.
For us artists out there, we need each other. It's a tough time as we lose gigs left right and centre due to this pandemic, I wish you strength and hope in this time.
But don't forget yourself. Self-care and care for loved ones is really important right now.
Do the right thing, be clean, be healthy and be helpful.
Here is this month's mix to heal yourself to.
Dance and enjoy.
March 2020 – Training Mix Tracklist
- 1. Sensuality (AYBEE’s Midnite Creep)
- 2. Sunday (Noushies vocal – Nick Holder remix)
- 3. Til The World Blow Up (feat Mike Dunn – Mike Dunn BlackBall Classic Soul extended mix)
Dave + Sam
- 4. Terminal Bliss (Atjazz Galaxy Aart remix)
- 5. I Can’t Help It (Jihad Muhammad mix)
- 6. Apparently Nothing (Classic vocal mix instrumental)
Bkt, Nevada Cato
- 7. Church Lady (feat Danil Wright – Dennis Ferrer dub)
- 8. Set The Mood (Kako Soulful mix)
Carlos Budd Ford
- 9. Work Things Out (vocal mix)
Ces & Unqle Chriz
- 10. I Put A Spell On You (Honeycomb/Vega mix)
- 11. Betray My Heart (remix)